《Unit 7 Will people have robots?》教案
l Knowledge Aims:
Students will get to know some knowledge about robots
Students can understand the content of this passage.
l Ability Aim:
Students will get the ability of grasping the main idea through fast reading and detail information through detail reading.
l Emotional Aim:
students will arise their interest in learning English and are not afraid of speaking English in public.
2.Key Point and Difficult Point:
Students can get the main idea and detail information through reading in different ways.
Students will cultivate awareness of cooperation and fondness of English.
Step 1 Warming up
1. daily greeting
2. Show students a clip of the movie “WALL-E”and then ask students2 questions:”Do you think there will be more and more robots in the future?”then lead in to today’s topic.
Step 2 Pre-reading:
3. Show students a picture selected from this passage,it is about a robot,and then ask students to predict the main idea of this passage according to the picture,2minutes will be given,after their finishing,I will invite several students to share their ideas.
Step 3 While-reading:
4. In this stage,there are two steps:fast reading and detail reading,
5. fast reading:Give students 3 minutes to read this passage and find out the main idea to check their predictions,and then find out the main idea of each paragraph.
6. Detail reading:Give students another five minutes to read the passage carefully and find out the detail information and then guide students draw mind map on the blackboard.